Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jayne Smith (Oaks)

>>Where the heck are you now?

Hazelwood, Missouri

>>Are you married? Single? Secretly a cult member? What have you been up to all these years?

Married for 11 years. I was married for 4 years to Jim Engstrom, we had two children... Ashleigh who is 22 and Jayme who is 20. We lived in Europe for 2 years while he was stationed there and then moved back to Monmouth . I moved to Texas in 1992 after my divorce. I lived in Texas for 15 years. I married my husband Ron of 11 years and inherited 2 boys, Jordan who is 21 and Cameron who is 19. We moved to Missouri a little over a year ago to be near my family and help my Mom. Ashleigh and Jordan live in Texas and Cameron is stationed at this time in S.Carolina and Jayme lives in Missouri. Ron and my brother in law travel all over the tri-state area and compete in barbeque cook-offs which is a lot of fun, they received 1st place in Jefferson city MO. a few weeks ago. Me, well I work and I am a typical mom and wife, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I do a little catering and baking on the side for fun. Just waiting for retirement when I'm 80 years old. ha ha...

>>What on earth do you do for a living?

I am a Medical Biller and Coder for McKesson International... they distribute pharmaceuticals and do medical billing all over the world.

>>Last time you were in Monmouth?

Last Class Reunion, and I come in town every once in a while to see my best friend Dawn Johnson.

>>How do you explain "Zippers" to people?

Never had the opportunity to discuss our wonderful mascot.

>>Favorite motion picture of all time?

The Green Mile, Steel Magnolias

>>You've come this far.. how bout an email address for folks to keep in contact with ya?

jesmith2864@hotmail.com

>>Finally, any current/old photos to share?

I'll work on that.

No comments: