Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lana Stewart (Scott)

>>Where the heck are you now?

(Still living in good ol' Monmouth) You didn't think I would move too far away from Robin did you?

>>Are you married? Single? Secretly a cult member? What have you been up to all these years?
Married to Scott Stewart (Class of 83). Isn't that robbing the cradle so to speak? Married for 17 1/2 years. 2 Children, Ryan (24) and Morgan (16). Ryan graduated a Zipper, He is in the United States Navy living in California. Morgan is currently a sophomore at the now Monmouth Roseville High School and a Titan. I like everyone else spend all of my time sitting on the bleachers of Morgan's volleyball and basketball games.

>>What on earth do you do for a living?

I teach 4th grade for the last 16 years at Lincoln Intermediate as it is now called since we only house now, 4-6 grades. I can't imagine doing anything else with my career. I find it hard to believe when I now have former classmates children coming through. That sure makes me feel old.

>>How do I explain "Zippers" to people?

I don't. Just easier that way. If they haven't heard the hundred thousand versions out there by now, they obviously haven't been listening and mine won't make it any easier to understand.

>>Favorite motion picture of all time?

The Notebook, (Robin and I saw it together and I couldn't get her to stop crying) It is a classic.

>>You've come this far.. how bout an email address for folks to keep in contact with ya?

sws222@frontiernet.net

>>Finally, any current/old photos to share? (no nudity please...)

1. Ryan and Lana at Coming Home Party
2. Our family at Ryan's Welcome Home Party
3. Daughter Morgan
4. Ryan and Scott after his return with his Seabee Unit
5. My favorite Iraq picture of Ryan
6. Daughter Morgan


















No comments: