Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Priscilla Schoenberg (Stevenson)

>>Where the heck are you now?

West Bend, WI

>>Are you married? Single? What have you been up to all these years?

Married to Jeff for 21 years. We have 3 children together. Sam is 20 and just finished up his sophomore year at the University of Illinois. Holly is 17 and soon to be a senior in high school, and Allison is 13 and will be a freshman in the fall.

>>What on earth do you do for a living?

I work in the activity department of a long-term care facility. I love it! Dem old folks are a hoot!

>>Last time you were in Monmouth?

Wow....10+ years ago, I reckon.

>>How do you explain "Zippers" to people?

I don't.

>>Favorite motion picture of all time?

easy... "The Shawshank Redemption"...

>>You've come this far.. how bout an email address for folks to keep in contact with ya?

cill_35@hotmail.com

>>Finally, any current/old photos to share? (no nudity please...)

oh darn....I only have nude photos. ;)

(ed.note: I'm working with Priscilla's staff to procure tasteful photos.. stay tuned..)

No comments: