Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tracy Scott

>>Where the heck are you now?

Macomb, Illinois

>>Are you married? Single? Secretly a cult member? What have you been up to all these years?
I graduated from the University of Idaho (love the Northwest) and went to Grad school at Western Illinois University and was offered a job here at the University. I was planning on being here for 2 to 3 years but 18 years later I'm still here because I love my job! I am divorced and have a son, Tanner who is 12 years old.

>>What on earth do you do for a living?

I work for Western Illinois University where I am the Director of Student Development and Orientation. I also chair the Universities Emergency Consultation Team and because I don't have enough work to do I also advise a fraternity!

>>Last time you were in Monmouth?

This past weekend.

>>How do you explain "Zippers" to people?

I usually let others use their own imagination.

>>Favorite motion picture of all time?

"Good Will Hunting"

>>You've come this far.. how bout an email address for folks to keep in contact with ya?
TracyandTanner@aol.com

>>Finally, any current/old photos to share?

1. Tracy and son Tanner

2. Tracy and Greg Thow in Denver 2008



No comments: