Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Richard Stephan

>>Where the heck are you now?

Carrollton, Texas

>>Are you married? Single? Secretly a cult member? What have you been up to all these years?

Married to Kelly for 12 years, I think. Sons Nash - 9 He’s active in sports, loves birds of prey and picking on his little brother. Ty- 3 ½ He’s from another planet, but I love him anyway. We’re an outside family. We all love to hike, ride bikes and canoe. I still play racquetball and golf (I’ll never understand why I like golf. It’s so D$#@ frustrating) I coach Nash’s baseball and basketball teams in my spare time. I’m also a sucker for the PTA.

>>What on earth do you do for a living?

I run the telecommunications for a large advertising agency in Dallas.

>>Last time you were in Monmouth?

I think last Sept. for the reunion.

>>How do you explain "Zippers" to people?

I’ve tried several versions, but usually I just get that deer in the headlights look. We have some pretty strange nicknames here in Texas as well. So be proud Zipper faithful. At the very least we were unique.

>>Favorite motion picture of all time?

I’m partial to sports related flicks: Facing the Giants, The Rookie, The Sandlot, Remember the Titans

>>You've come this far. how bout an email address for folks to keep in contact with ya?

Skystich@verizon.net

No comments: