Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Todd Dennison

>>Where the heck are you now?

Monmouth

>>Are you married? Single? Secretly a cult member? What have you been up to all these years?

Single. Haven’t met a woman yet that will put up with me. Although I did come close once.

>>What on earth do you do for a living?

I work at Carl Sandburg College.

>>Last time you were in Monmouth?

I visit Monmouth everyday as I still live here.

>>How do you explain "Zippers" to people?

The nickname Zippers doesn’t usually come up in my conversations. It was one of the more unique nicknames in the state. It was right up there with Effingham Flaming Hearts, Teutopolis Wooden Shoes, Appleton Apple Knockers and the Hoopeston Corn Jerkers.

>>Favorite motion picture of all time?

I like several movies hard to name just one. ‘Godfather’, ‘Big Jake’ and ‘The Quiet Man’ with John Wayne, ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’, ‘Star Trek 4: The Journey Home’ just to name a few.

>>You've come this far.. how bout an email address for folks to keep in contact with ya?

My email address is tdennison@sandburg.edu

No comments: