Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gene Burkett

>>Where the heck are you now?

Kuna (Boise) Idaho. Been here sixteen years now. How did I do that? hmm...

>>Are you married? Single?

What have you been up to all these years? Married to Josie bout 7 yrs now. Mixed family. I have a boy 18 and a girl 15. She has two girls 22 and 13 and one boy 16. (no we're not Mormon) and yes insurance is a killer!

>>What on earth do you do for a living?

24 yrs in the Air Force. Been there, done that all over the world and now it's time to retire! yeah! (ok, maybe next summer. I finally made it high enough not to have to work hard anymore)

>>Last time you were in Monmouth?

Dec 07 for my dads funeral.

>>How do you explain "Zippers" to people?

Heh, I don't! how do you get a bear from "zippers"?

>>Favorite motion picture of all time?

Like my music, I don't limit myself to favorites

>>You've come this far.. how bout an email address for folks to keep in contact with ya?

gnburkett@yahoo.com

>>Finally, any current/old photos to share?

I'll find some and send them in...

No comments: