Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mel B. Blasi

>>Where the heck are you now?

I live in the rival city.... Macomb, IL

>>Are you married? Single? Secretly a cult member? What have you been up to all these years?

I'm married (Melissa) and have 3 boys Elijah 13, Noah 11 and Ezra 7.

>>What on earth do you do for a living?

I am the Director of Golf at the University Golf Course at Western Illinois University. I also coach the Men's Golf Team. I enjoy the coaching job much more than chasing college students around in a golf cart.

>>Last time you were in Monmouth?

I'm in Monmouth fairly often. The last time I stopped for any extended time was for a 5th grade basketball game last winter. I helped coach the Macomb 5th grade team and I coached against Monmouth. It's always weird!!

>>How do you explain "Zippers" to people?

Zippers is the greatest team nickname. I don't try to explain it... just tell them about the cheer.. "You can't get our Zippers down."

>>Favorite motion picture of all time?

Caddyshack or Field of Dreams... It's a pretty close call for me.

>>You've come this far.. how bout an email address for folks to keep in contact with ya?

MB-Blasi@wiu.edu

No comments: